Microsoft Windows 11 allows you to boost certain components of OS faster by installing RSAT. With Windows 7, Microsoft has been bundling this tool which allows users to manage another system remotely.
There are different ways to install RSAT; quite straightforward, and users can install it through Windows settings. Meanwhile, advanced users can install the Remote Server Administration tools in the command-line interface.
Install RSAT from Windows Settings
- Open Windows Settings (Press Windows + I)
- Head over to Apps from the left sidebar.
- After that, Click on Optional Feature from the right-Sidebar.
- Choose the View feature and then search for the RSAT.
- Check the checkbox for the optional feature available.
- Click on Next, and then Wait for it to get installed on your computer.
Install RSAT using PowerShell
- Open Windows Terminal as Admin (Press Windows + X)
- After that, Enter “Get-WindowsCapability -Name RSAT* -Online | Add-Windows Capability -Online”
- Please wait for it to get installed, and That’s it.
Else: If you want to install the RSAT manually, So to Install the components one by one, enter ” Add-WindowsCapability -Online -Name tool-name” replace tool name with the component you want to install
Note: if you want to know the specific configuration for the Components of RSAT, then head over to Microsoft website to know more.
How to check RSAT Status on Windows 11
- Open the Windows terminal from the Windows Start.
- Enter ” Get-WindowsCapability -Name RSAT* -Online | Select-Object -Property DisplayName, State.”
- If it shows the RSAT component install, you can assure that you have successfully installed the RSAT on Windows 11.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.