How to Install Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC using Android Emulators
Krafton recently released their Battlegrounds Mobile India aka Pubg Mobile India, where it brought minor tweaks to the game compared to Pubg Mobile Global. The game is one of the most awaited games to be launched in India.
Today, in this guide, we will be sharing how you can install and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows or Mac PC. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
How to Battlegrounds Mobile India Download for PC
There are a lot of Android Emulators which are available for free: Check out the following Best Emulator to Play BGMI on Android Emulator
- BlueStacks: A very well-known Android Emulator, which runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
- LDPlayer: This is another Android Emulator, meanwhile if you are unable to run BlueStacks then you can check LDPlayer.
- NoxPlayer: It is the lightest Android Emulator, it runs on Android 7 Nougat.
Install BGMI – Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC
We will be using Android Emulator, BlueStacks is one of the most popular and powerful programs to play BGMI.
- Download BlueStacks and then run the Express installation
- After that, click on Google Play Store and log in with your Gmail
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India or download
- Note: During Early, Access will use the Krafton Early Acess page, Which will redirect you to BGMI Play Store Page.
- From there, download and install, once it is complete launch the game or Launch the game from the BlueStacks homepage.
- That’s it!
After installing the game, you can log in with your social profile to play Battlegrounds Mobile India. Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully installed the game on your PC. If you have any queries, please share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E