Infinix Hot 10 Play launched in India for Rs. 8499 with 6.82-Inch, 6000mAh battery
Infinix launched another budget-range smartphone, the Infinix Hot 10 Play, in India. In comparison, the device will go on sale on April 26. At the same time, the device comes with a 6.82-inch HD+ Display, Dual Rear camera, MediaTek Helio G35 Soc, 6000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Key Specification – Overview
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+
- MediaTek Helio G35 1(IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU)
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB eMMC 5.1, 256GB microSD
- XOS 7.0 (Android 10)
- Rear: 13MP with f/1.8, secondary depth sensor
- Front: 8MP f/2.0
- 6000mAh battery
Design and Display
The device comes with a waterdrop notch, and it had a dual rear camera module. Also, it features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner so far. It comes with a 6.82-inch HD+ (720×1640 pixels) IPS LCD display panel having a 20.5:9 aspect ratio that includes 440nits of brightness. The device includes an Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black and Purple colour option.
data-preserver-spaces="true">It comes with a dual rear camera module packed with a 13MP f/1.8 primary + Depth Sensor. As for the front, it was having an 8MP f/2.0 selfie shooter.
Under the hood, the device was powered by MediaTek Helio G35 Mobile platform based on an octa-core CPU paired with 4GB of Ram and 64GB of onboard storage. It ran on Android 10 and equipped with a 6000mAh battery using a 10W standard charging bundled in the box. As for connectivity, the device offers a 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB port, Bluetooth 5.0, and Wi-Fi.
Price and Availability
The price of the device is to be available for Rs. 8499 for a 4GB + 64GB configuration. Although, the device will be available on Flipkart from April 26 at 12 PM.
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)