Spotify and Samsung Expand their partnership with more pre-install, Group sessions, Add New Features and free trials in 2022
Samsung and Spotify teamed up to fight against Apple, expanding their 2018 partnership. With Samsung devices, Buyers will have more discounts and Subscription deals. Samsung has done pre-installation on Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, and Galaxy Fold, among Various Galaxy A-Series.
Company working on various cross-platform Deep integration includes Samsung Smartphones, Earbuds, Watches, TVs, and more. The app does come pre-installed on Samsung’s Smart TVs and Galaxy Phones.
Spotify will be pre-installed on Samsung devices launched in 2022. They will get 3-months of Spotify Premium for free in 85 markets, including Austria, Czech Republic, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Slovakia, South Korea, Vietnam, and parts of Ukraine. Popular music streaming service plans to proliferate to more devices and regions.
On top of this, Samsung users can play Spotify Group Session during Video Calls on Google Meet. Galaxy Watch5 Pro can trigger Spotify with Google Assistant on WearOS. Galaxy Buds2 Pro does have control to use Spotify with Play/Resume with a tap.
Even you can switch between your device and continue listening to songs or podcasts. With this move, Spotify competes against YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and Apple Music. In a recent quarter, Spotify added more than 6Million Premium and 11 Million users, 188 Million premium subscribers having 433 Million active users.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad