25MP Camera Inside Punch Hole display, 48 Megapixel Sony Sensor full-screen for full-view
After Samsung Punch-Hole Display Smartphone Galaxy A8s, Huawei Followed With Huawei Nova 4 With Punch-Hole Camera Display.
The Device Comes With a 6.4-inch Full HD+ TFT IPS LCD Display With the Resolution of 2310 x 1080 Pixel and 19.25:9 alongside With a 91.8% Scree-to-body ratio WIthout Notch. Punch-hole Replace the Notch, as usual, it is Used to Put Selfie Camera on Right Side of the Display. There is a Small top-Bezel Where the Earpiece, an Ambient Light Sensor and Triple LED indicator as for the notification.
Nova 4 is Powered by Huawei in-house 7nm node architecture based octa-Core 2.36GHz Kirin 970 Soc Coupled With 8GB of Ram and 128GB of OnboardStorage. To boost the Graphics Performance it has Mali-G79 GPU for AI Task, Also there is a Dedicated NPU Engine and Huawei GPU turbo Graphics Booster to Free up Some Space for Gaming Season.
As in the terms of Camera, it has Rear Triple Primary 20MP f/1.8 + Super Wide-Angle 16MP f/2.2 + Depth 2MP f/2.4 Camera Sensor, Where Second Premium Varients has Primary 48MP (f/1.8 Sony IMX 586 CMOS )+ Depth 16MP f/2.2 + Wide-angle 2MP f/2.4 Camera Sensor With PDAF, 10x optical Zoom and Electronic Image Stabilisation and Supports 4K video Recording.
As for the Selfie Both has 25MP Selfie Shooter inside 3.05mm Diameter Punch-Hole. Selfie Camera has these UI Beauty Mode, HDR, Time-lapse, AR Sticker, Night and Several Other Modes Including in the device.
Huawei Also Packed massive 3750mAh Battery With 18W Huawei Fast Charging aside Micro Type-C connector, It Runs over Android 9.0 Pie With EMUI 9.0.1 Skin on Top of Android out of the Box and Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Huawei Nova 4 initially Comes With radiant Black, White, Blue and RedBody-Color With 3D hyperboloid Glass Body Which shows Different Color When light Strike Over it.
|Display||6.4 inches, TFT LCD (IPS), FHD + 2310 x 1080 pixels (398 PPI), 96% (typical)|
|Processors||HUAWEI Kirin 970, Octa-core, 4 x Cortex-A73 2.36GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.8GHz|
|Rear-camera||48MP (f/1.8 Sony IMX 586 CMOS )+ Depth 16MP f/2.2 + Wide-angle 2MP f/2.4 Camera Sensor With PDAF, 10x optical Zoom and Electronic Image Stabilisation and Supports 4K video Recording.|
|Front-camera||25MP inside 3.05mm Diameter Punch-Hole|
|Battery||3750mAh + 18W Huawei Fast Charging|
|Os||Android 9.0 Pie EMUI 9.0.1 Skin|
|Color||Radiant Black, White, Blue and Red + 3D hyperboloid|
|Price||~$490 for 48MP and ~$450 for 20MP|
The Nova 4 comes With a Price Tag of ~$490 for 48MP and ~$450 for 20MP in China. But it Will launched Soon in India and Europe Till Q1 of 2019.
All Right Guys, Thanks for Being Here. Share your Thoughts in the Comment Section Below! Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11