Huawei Media Service Alternative to Google Media Service: 150 App DEV
Huawei’s Hard Time and they Don’t use the Google’s app Services, There Latest Flagship Device like Huawei Mate 30 is been Shipped Without Google App Services.
Huawei Ongoing trade With US Company is in Between tension With China, Due to this Telecom Giant Huawei is Reportedly looking to launch its Media Services
Replacing Google App Servies With Huawei Media Services by the end of this year.
‘Huawei Media Services’ aims to build Google services alternative in India by end of year.
Huawei and Honor Were not using Google Play Servies because of Restrictions announced by the US Government Earlier this Year. Google Media Servies (GMS) Include Gmail, Youtube, Navigation, Google Drive and Maps. Likewise, Selling Device With Huawei Media Servies Would Need More Efforts to Sell in India and many other Asian Countries.
Additionally, Honor is also talking with the Top 150 Top Mobile App Developers in India to work for its Huawei Media Servies (HMS). HMS include the Play Platforms offering Games, Movie and Games along another Seamless way as the Google Play platform.
According to Charles Peng, CEO Huawei and Honor’s Consumer Business Group India told ET about their New Platform Will be Debuted With Honor Smartphones.
“We have our own HMS and are trying to build a mobile ecosystem. Most of the key apps such as navigation, payments, gaming and messaging will be ready by December end”. Charles Peng Said.
“Consumers won’t see a difference between GMS and HMS. We are focusing on how to work with developers to offer a good customer experience. It is a challenge that we are trying to address”. “Huawei HQ is in touch with China developers and the India developer base will help us in India as well as regions like Europe. In every country, we will focus on bringing top 100-150 apps to customers through HMS” Charles Peng Said.
Huawei Media Servies Plans to bring Top 100-150 apps from each Country and the Development in India to Ensure Consumer Don’t Find any Difficult to Switch from Google Media Services (GMS) to HMS. They Were also offering a Wider Range of Products Like SmartTV, Smart Audio and Other IoT Devices for India, Which Helps them to Reach 10% market Share till 2020. Huawei Will invested $1 Billion to Developer its HMS.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?