Huawei Media Service Alternative to Google Media Service: 150 App DEV
Huawei’s Hard Time and they Don’t use the Google’s app Services, There Latest Flagship Device like Huawei Mate 30 is been Shipped Without Google App Services.
Huawei Ongoing trade With US Company is in Between tension With China, Due to this Telecom Giant Huawei is Reportedly looking to launch its Media Services
Replacing Google App Servies With Huawei Media Services by the end of this year.
‘Huawei Media Services’ aims to build Google services alternative in India by end of year.
Huawei and Honor Were not using Google Play Servies because of Restrictions announced by the US Government Earlier this Year. Google Media Servies (GMS) Include Gmail, Youtube, Navigation, Google Drive and Maps. Likewise, Selling Device With Huawei Media Servies Would Need More Efforts to Sell in India and many other Asian Countries.
Additionally, Honor is also talking with the Top 150 Top Mobile App Developers in India to work for its Huawei Media Servies (HMS). HMS include the Play Platforms offering Games, Movie and Games along another Seamless way as the Google Play platform.
According to Charles Peng, CEO Huawei and Honor’s Consumer Business Group India told ET about their New Platform Will be Debuted With Honor Smartphones.
“We have our own HMS and are trying to build a mobile ecosystem. Most of the key apps such as navigation, payments, gaming and messaging will be ready by December end”. Charles Peng Said.
“Consumers won’t see a difference between GMS and HMS. We are focusing on how to work with developers to offer a good customer experience. It is a challenge that we are trying to address”. “Huawei HQ is in touch with China developers and the India developer base will help us in India as well as regions like Europe. In every country, we will focus on bringing top 100-150 apps to customers through HMS” Charles Peng Said.
Huawei Media Servies Plans to bring Top 100-150 apps from each Country and the Development in India to Ensure Consumer Don’t Find any Difficult to Switch from Google Media Services (GMS) to HMS. They Were also offering a Wider Range of Products Like SmartTV, Smart Audio and Other IoT Devices for India, Which Helps them to Reach 10% market Share till 2020. Huawei Will invested $1 Billion to Developer its HMS.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RJUTRXM
- Redmi Note 10S (rosemary) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RKLTWXM
- Redmi 9 (cattail) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCTINXM
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Specification and price leaked
- Download and Install ZTE Optus X Vista Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)