The Huawei Flagship Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro Leaks and Rumors
We are Soon Going to Enter in Q4 of 2019 and Huawei is Planning to Launched it’s Top-Notch Line Mate Series Smartphone. While Samsung Note 10 is been Officially launched Globally.
Looking Like Huawei is all Set to Launch there Mate 30 Smartphone. Recently, Dr Wang Chenglu (President of Huawei Consumer Bussiness Software) Suggested the Device Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro Will Officially Going to Launched in Europe on Septemeber 19.
It Comes With a 6.71-Inch AMOLED Display With a 90Hz Refresh Rate Display. The Mate Series Smartphone Could Be Having a Different Price Segment Beaucse of US-China Trade War Going Strong. Not to Mention, It Was the Most Aggressive Premium Smartphone lineup from Huawei to Compete With Samsung.
The Device Will be Powered by the Kirin 990 Soc With More Power Efficient, Makes a lot of Sens Because of 990 Chipset is Build on TSMC’s 7nm EUV FinFET. EUV Allow Chipset 20% Transistor Density.
Meanwhile to Be More Powerful and Efficient. Rumors Suggested the Kirin 985 Soc Might be Same With Different Name for Marketing Purpose. We Can’t Say for Certain. Additionally Soc Will be Coupled WIth 8GB of Ram and 256GB of Onboard Storage.
On the Other Hand, It Will Packed a Massive 4,200mAh Battery Using a 40W Fast Charging. The Battery Is a lot, Considering the energy efficiency. Therefore, The Device doesn’t have Major Upgrade. Possibly, It Uses a Rear AI Quad Camera Sensor With Two 40MP Primary Sensor Leica Camera Technology.
Some Report Say the Device Will Having a Wider Notch Design, Similar to Google Pixel 4 and iPhone 11. Well, We Can’t talk Exact about the Smartphone Because it Was Covered by a Protective Case.
This Prove that the Device Will be Feature a 3D Facial Recognition With More Improved Accuracy. Not to Mention the Device Will have a Narrow Bezel and Having a Curved Display. As for Port, it has a USB Type-C Port and We are Not Able to Recognize 3.5mm Audio Jack.
On the Software Front, it Runs over Android Q With Custom Skin EMUI 11 out of the Box. There are No Official Words about the Smartphone, Price and Launch Date.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)