How you can create YouTube Playlist on Mobile device and desktop | Guide
YouTube is a global video content website across the planet EARTH. However, you will find all the significant videos such as Music, Movies, Tutorial, among other videos on this platform. The channels also designed their playlist to achieve their goal of creating a YouTube Playlist video on a single plage by creating a YouTube Playlist. It is a widely used website because it supports all the major platforms including Windows, Android, iOS and Mac alongside other platforms.
Well, if you’re here then you might want to create a YouTube Video Playlist on your device. It might seem hard to download because YouTube officially supports playlist features and allows you to share video over cross-platform. So, if you ever wonder about downloading a YouTube video. Then, Today we aregoing to teach you about “How you can create YouTube Video Playlist” on your device.
- YouTube is owned and operated by Google LLC, which means you should require a Google account to use YouTube on your device.
- To create a playlist, you have to choose more than 2 YouTube Videos based on your preferences.
- You can create a YouTube video playlist on the web version of YouTube or Application on your device.
How to create a YouTube Playlist using a Web Browser?
There was various web browsers available online, but there were certain web browsers that are widely used across the planet. We recommended using the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple’s Safari, Opera and all chromium-based browsers. You can use the steps on both Android and Desktop web browser to create a playlist on YouTube.
It is effortless to create playlists on YouTube using a browser through the following steps given below –
- Open your browser (anyone who told you the above).
- Then, Search youtube.com
- Now, find the video you want it to be in playlists.
- Under the video, click save.
- Then, click on, create new playlists and give the name to it.
- Then, click created.
- Hence, your playlists will be created.
All these steps are applicable to Computer, Android and iOS (using Apple Safari).
The following are the steps to help you create playlists using the YouTube app.
- Open your YouTube app.
- Then, select the video which you want to take from your playlists.
- Then click on the Save button, and then a drop-down menu opens, in which click on your existing playlists
- If not, then click on create new playlists.
- Then, your new playlists will be created.
These are the steps which all are applicable to both Android as well as iPhone.
How to create playlists on YouTube music?
Following are the steps which are used to create playlists on YouTube music easily.
- Open, the browser and Search youtubemusic.com on it.
- Then, select the songs which you want to be in playlists.
- Then, click on save and then click on Create New Playlists.
- Then, the song will be added to your YouTube music playlist.
How to create playlists on Windows Media Player YouTube?
The following are the steps which are used to create playlists in Windows Media Player smoothly.
- First, click on start – All programs–Windows Media Player.
- Then, click the Library tab and then click create playlists at the left under the playlist item.
- Enter the title of the playlist there and click outside it.
- Click the library on the left pane of the media library.
- Click on an item and drag it to new playlists.
- Then, click on Save playlists.
- That’s it.
How do you delete playlists from your YouTube studio?
The following are the steps used to delete playlists on YouTube studio.
- Open, the YouTube studio app.
- Tap on the menu then and playlists.
- Select the playlists you want to delete.
- Tap the edit icon.
- Tap delete playlists, then OK.
The FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Q. How to create playlists for your YouTube channel?
Ans. Well, there is no need to create playlists for own YouTube channel, because YouTube channel works as playlists.
Q. How to create a playlist on Alexa YouTube?
Ans. By giving a voice command to Alexa “create playlist”.
Q. How do I create playlists on YouTube music?
Ans. As per your convenience, please check the paragraph “How to create playlists on YouTube music” above.
Q. How to create a playlist on YouTube gaming?
Ans. Select the gaming videos and add or create new playlists as per the above methods.
Q. How to create a playlist on YouTube using Chromebook?
Ans. We have covered this topic above in “How to create playlists using a browser.
Q. How to create playlists on YouTube premium?
Ans. We have covered this topic in “How to create playlists on YouTube” above.
Q. How to create playlists on YouTube and share it?
Ans. We have covered this topic in “How to create a playlist on YouTube” above and, it can be share by click on the song which we want to share by using the share button.
Q. How to create a playlist without a YouTube channel?
Ans. No, we cannot create a playlist without a YouTube channel.
Q. How to create a playlist without a Gmail account?
Ans. No, you cannot create a YouTube channel without a Gmail account.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you and You have successfully created a YouTube playlist on your device. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen