How to use UUP Dump to Download Windows 11/10 Insider as an ISO effortlessly
You can easily download Windows 11 ISO officially and legally from the Microsoft website, but if you want to download the latest Developer, Beta, or Stable update. Then after installing, you need to download a lot of Windows updates.
UUP Dump allow you to download the latest Dev, Beta and Stable update, so you can easily save some space and internet. Today in this article, We will share a quick guide to downloading Windows 11 ISO Build.
How to download Windows 11 ISO File from UUP Dump
Patching takes a lot of resources, and it is advised to use it to get the latest Developer or Beta update, following the instructions at your own risk.
- Starting with Opening the UUP Dump website.
- After that, choose the Windows 11 Build from the list and download it.
- Ensure that you have selected the correct language and version.
- Do download, Choose Download and Convert to ISO, and then click Create download package.
- Next, Extract the download package which you have downloaded.
- Choose the uup_download_windows.cmd, Right-click on it and Run it as Administrator.
- Confirm the UAC (User-Access-Control) and then let it proceed.
- Once it finishes downloading and creating the ISO file, it shows Press the 0 Key to close the screen.
- That’s it
After downloading the ISO File, you can create a bootable drive to install the latest Windows 11 on any computer. If you encounter any problems while performing this, you can visit our Windows 11 Dev Page to download the latest ISO.