Windows 11 comes with a Startup Folder, where it will allow any program to run automatically. It is not new to Windows users hence it first debuted with the introduction of WIndows 95. There were alot of programs, which utilizes the automatic startup functionality.
Use Windows 11 Startup Folder
- Open WIndows Run dialog box (use WIndows + R)
- Type shell:startup, to open Windows 11 Startup Folder
- Go to your desktop home screen, then create new shortcut folder.
Right-Click on the desktop and choose new to create a shortcut. After that, browse the program and process after selection. Give it a name and then click on finish.
- After that, Move the Shorcut that you have created on your desktop to the Startup folder which we have open.
- Click on continue, by confirming the UAC.
- That’s it!
So after applying this whenever your pc turned on the following shortcut will be executed. To disable you can follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
- Open Task Manager, Right-click on the taskbar and choose task manager
- From there, Go to Startup Navigation
- Then look for the program that you want to disable
- Right-click on it and then choose disable
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and have successsuflly known the use of startup folder on WIndows 11. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad