How to use Hide My Email in iOS 15 – iPhone and iPad
Apple kicked off their iOS 15 with Privacy centric image, where it brings significant improvements over email tracking.
How to hide my email – iOS 15
- Open Device settings
- Click on your profile, your name
- Tap on iCloud and then choose to Hide My Email
- From there tap on + Create New Mail
- Now, it asks you to sign in with Apple
- Tap on Manage it, and at the bottom where all random emails appear forward to
- That’s it
After enabling this feature, you would be allowed to sign in with random mail. To continue with random emails on the app simply click on Continue and then with some random details you can continue to use the Hide My Email functionality.
data-preserver-spaces="true">Afterwards, to disable the Hide My Email simply reactive from the device settings. After disabling you no longer receiving the message or send. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images