How to remove lock screen password on window 7, Window 8, 8.1 and Window 10
A window may be a separate viewing area on a computer screen during a system that permits multiple viewing areas as a part of a graphical interface ( GUI ). The user can usually resize a window. For instance, they are often stretched on any side, minimized, maximized, and closed.
Today we Are GFoin to Share A Little bit of Knowledge “How to Reset Forgotten password in window 7, Window 8, 8.1 and Window 10”. Their many Method to reset your Password, but in this Article, eWe discuss Only Two Method to reset the Forgotten Window Password. How to reset Windows administrator password window 7, window 8, 8.1 and window 10 with 32 bits and 64 bits. You can Easily remove password windows 10local account, remove password windows 10 administrator account, remove password windows 10 cmd, remove password windows 8.1, remove password windows 8 lock screen, remove password windows, remove password windows 8.
Method 1: Remove Password Windows
- First, you need to Boot window Image on USB drive or DVD.
- When the Installation Process will Start, we have to press Shift + F10 Key.
- Now, You have to Type Following Command in Open Dialog Box (CMD).
move d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe.bak
copy d:\windows\system32\cmd.exe d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe
- After that, type this command “wpeutil reboot” to restart the PC.
- After, Open the PC and then click the Utility Manager. If everything went right, you should see a cmd.exe
- Again, Type This Command to Create a User on Window.
net user <username> /add
net localgroup administrators <username> /add
- Now, Close the Command Prompt and restart your PC.
- Now, open the Recently created User.
- After that, Right Click on the Start Menu and then Click Computer management.
- Then, navigate to “Local Users and Groups”, scroll down to the interested account, and right-click. Choose the “Set Password” option, and choose a new set of credentials to regain access to your locked account!
- That’s it, you need to Restart your PC.
Method 2: Reset Windows administrator password
- Download and install LazeSoft Utility Software on Another. (Mirror Download Link)
- Now, you need to Boot Recovery Image on Pendrive through the LazeSoft.
- Open the LazeSoft Utility Software and Then Click Burn CD/USB Disk.
- Then After, Select your Window Version and hit Enter Button.
- Now, Click the USB/CD (based on your preference) and then after Click the Start Button.
- Once Burn Process will Finish, plug the USB/ that PC you want to Remove or Reset your window password.
- Now, you need to Boot your PC though Pendrive.
- Now, Select your Windows installation volume.
- Then After, Select the user account, administrator, for which you want to reset the password.
- Next, Click <Reset/Unlock> to reset the administrator password.
- That’s it, you have successfully Remove or Reset your window 7, window 8, 8.1 and window 10 password.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully removed the lock screen password on window 7, Window 8, 8.1 and Window 10. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)