HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FREE FIRE INDIA CHAMPIONSHIP 2020
Garena Free Fire announced their upcoming Freefire India championship in 2020 with a prize pool of ₹32 Lakhs. Where you have to register yourself before January 26th, if you are interested in this championship. There is no limitation of participation and requirement, All you have the skills to compete with India Team to win the Prize Pool.
The website of Garena Free Fire has already crashed due to Traffic overflow, They have been receiving a lot of registration of the FFIC 2020 2020 on January 11. They recognise, and quickly resolve, where the Garena Free Fire is one of the Biggest eSPORTs on Mobile on this planet.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION: REQUIREMENTS
- You and Your Teammates Should be above 14 Years old to participate in the Championship.
- First 6057 Teams allowed to play in the Q1 Online Battlefield.
- You must be an INDIAN, UID Will be Required confirming that you are living in India at the moment.
HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR FREE FIRE CHAMPIONSHIP 2020: REGISTRATION
- Open there Official Garena Free Fire India Championship Website 2020:
- Click on the Pop-up Button for the “Register Now” placed on the Right Side of the Display.
- Fill in your details such as your Team Member, Including UID, Name,
- Nationality, Date of Birth (DOB), ID Number. WhatsApp Contact and e-Mail.
- Click on Summit to check your details before the summit because you were not able to change it later.
Not to mention, they Wil, further assist you and send you details about the event. While the First Online Qualifier stage will be starting soon after the registration ends, Top 22 Team Will be a move to League Stage With 2 Top Teams from Free Fire India 2019 “Nightmare” and “Nawabzade” team.
Which will join the team from the league stage to the final to fight for the championship. As of now, The Location and date were not unveiled, but they will announce after the registration phase is over.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series allows users to disable Game Optimization Service
- How to Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra with the S-Pen.
- How to Enable System UI Tuner Settings on Any Android Device
- If you have forgotten the password for your Samsung phone and are locked out, here is how to unlock it remotely.
- How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error in Windows 7, 8, and 10