How to pre-install Genshin Impact 2.1 on Android and PC – Step by Step Guide
Genshin Impact was officially available to pre-install Version 2.1 on PC and Android, where it is scheduled to launch Genting Impact 2.1 on September 1st across devices (PlayStation, Mobile and PC), so if you wonder how, you can download and install Genshin Impact 2.1 on your device.
Pre-Install on Mobile (iOS and Android)
Not to mention, you won’t be able to play the game before the launch date. It downloads and keeps ready to play once the update is live.
- Open game settings from the lobby menu
- After that, click on Other and then again tap on Other
- Click on Pre-Install Resource, and then click on Pre-Install Now to finish the additional resource at the end.
- That’s it!
Alternatively, you can find the pre-install resource package on the login page, which appears on the device’s bottom-right corner. Tap on it and then start downloading the resource package.
Pre-Install on PC
- Launch Genshin Impact and then click on the ‘Game Pre-Installation’ appear on the left side of the screen
- Select ‘Game Pre-Installation’, and then it will start downloading the additional package.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you, and you have successfully pre-install Genshin Impact 2.1 on your PC and Mobile. Share your query with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images