How to Move Taskbar Icons and Start Button to the Left in Window 11
Windows 11 has the taskbar icons and Start button centered in the middle, unlike the previous versions. While it feels quite refreshing, some of you may still prefer the older style wherein the taskbar is aligned to the left corner. Thankfully, it’s quite easy to switch to the older taskbar style from the settings. Here’s how you can move taskbar icons to the left corner on Windows 11.
On Windows 11, move the taskbar icons and start button to the left Most of us are used to accessing the start menu from the lower-left corner of the screen. Therefore, users coming from Windows 10 may have difficulty getting used to the centered icons.
The following instructions will show you how to move taskbar icons and the Start button to the left cornerof your Windows 11 computer.
- First, Open the Setting. Tap Settings in the menu after pressing the Start button on the taskbar. By pressing Win + I on your keyboard, you can open Settings directly.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Personalization.
- Click on the Taskbar after scrolling down.
- Click on Taskbar Behaviours.
- As a default, the Taskbar will be aligned to the center of the screen. Changing the drop-down menu to Left can be done by tapping it.
- Close the Settings window once you’re done.
That’s all there is to it. Your taskbar icons, including the Start menu and Search, will be moved to the left.
The taskbar can’t be moved to the left, right, or top of Windows 11 like it is in Windows 10 and older versions. Windows 11 is still in its early stages, however, and we may see more features and changes in future updates.
Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you to Move Taskbar Icons and Start Button to the Left in Window 11. If you have any queries, please share them with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September