There many users who are facing a lagging problem in their phones, and Due to lag, their phone’s battery is also draining. This happens because when we open any android app and then move to any other app so, the first app will remain open until we clear it from the recent tab. As they opened continuously due to which it ate for phones RAM and created the problem of lag and battery draining. Today We’re Talking About How to Kill Android Apps Running in the Background. Lagging devices and not clearing the background running apps may also reduce the life of your phone.
So it is much necessary to keep your device RAM Free up as much as you can because RAM is the random memory that helps you to run an application. This is the only reason many mobile companies are introducing mobiles at least 3 GB of RAM. As there is not any hard and fast rule for stopping the background apps, but we will tell the convenient one.
- Make sure, and You have good RAM and ROM specification phone.
- Use the steps as in the manner they are written.
- We recommend you to have at least Marshmallow’s android version on your phone.
How to Kill Android Apps Running in the Background?
You all can get rid of the problem of lag and battery draining by killing or stopping the android apps. Running in the background as there are—many other options which are very inconvenient for you so we will tell you the suitable methods.
Method – I (Using force stop)
Perform the following steps one by one as given below –
- First, open the Recent tab menu.
- Then clear all the apps running in the background.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Under settings, go to the application management option.
- Note – As the application management option is found in different places, it is different from device to device.
- Tap on the Application Management option, and now you’ll see all your phone applications.
- Then, click on the app which you want to stop.
- Now, click on the Force Stop option, which will temporarily stop the app from running in the background on your phone.
Note – The app which you stop temporarily will start again after rebooting the device.
Method – II ( Using storage path)
Using the storage path, you can also clear up your phones unwanted cached, Junk files, which will help you to kill the background running app. Here are the following steps to be performed –
- Open your phone settings.
- Then, Go to your phone storage setting as where it is found.
( Because these settings vary device to device)
- Now, Under storage, clean unwanted junk files, and unwanted running apps.
- After cleaning, you will see you will run quite better.
Note – Mainly go to your device storage and free up junk files and stop background running apps.
Method – III (Use third-party apps)
Apart from the above method, you can also go with third-party apps. These apps can help you to control the background running apps. This leads to proper usage of battery and Reduces the lag from the device.
One of the best free of cost third party apps is “Greenify.” This apps helps you to control all of your background running apps, which will enhance your battery life and also cure the device of the unwanted lag.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to Kill Android Apps Running in the Background.” Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion. If any query, let us know in the comment section down below.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad