Samsung One UI 4 Beta is Live – How to Join One UI 4 Beta Program
Samsung announced the latest Android 12 based One UI 4, and also they have started recruiting. Beta Program aimed to test the software before releasing a stable version to ensure stability and performance.
One UI 4 brings much significant optimization to improve the design and the upgrades. If you own a Samsung device and wish them, you have to sign in, which doesn’t completely wipe your device. Not to mention, you might encounter some bugs, but even for regular users, it is usable as a daily driver.
Editor’s Note: This Beta steps in the article are compatible with Samsung’s Smartphones.
How to Join Samsung One UI 4 Beta Program
- Supported Device: Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
- Region: China, UK, US, India, Germany, Poland, and South Korea
- Downlaod Samsung Member App
- Keep backup your essential data
Steps by Step Guide to Join Samsung’s One UI 4 Beta
- Open Samsung Member App
- Log in with your Samsung Account to continue, and if you don’t have one, you can create an account here.
- After that, Tap on the ‘Registration for One UI Beta Program’ which appear on the notice or home-banner
- Then open your device settings and head over to Software Update
- From there, check for updates, once the update is available, tap on Download and Install
How to withdraw or Quit Samsung One UI 4 Beta
- Open device Settings
- Head over to One UI Beta Program Status
- From there click on Withdraw menu.
- That’s it, you will rollback to the previous latest release of One UI.
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you, and if you have any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9 Prime | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Sunwind Sky 7 E200 | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9T | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (CAS) | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Neffos X20 (MT6761) | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS | Root Your Device
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)