Whatsapp has officially launched its latest feature called ‘Joinable Group Call.’ Where it allows you to join any missed Video or Audio call if you are invited. This feature starts rolling out and if you wonder how you can join Group call after you missed.
Whatsapp also re-designed the call info screen to allow you to view the person invited to join the group call. Today in this article we will be sharing how to join a missed group call on Whatsapp. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to Re-Join Missed Whatsapp Video or Audio Call
Before proceeding you need to ensure you have downloaded and install the latest version of Whatsapp, Update is available on iOS but on Android, it was under development. If you want to try to join or install the beta apk of Whatsapp.
- Let Suppose, if you missed any call
- Go to the Calls tab
- There you see your on-going WhatsApp Group Voice or video call
- Tap on the missed call to rejoin
- That’s it!
How to add someone to Group call
As we have mentioned, you can add up to 8 participants at once.
- During a call, Swipe up on the Navigation bar
- Then, on top, you see Add Participant
- Add anyone you want from your contact list
- He needs to accept or Ignore accordingly, That’s it!
Not to mention, there is a limit of 8 members to join the call on Whatsapp at once. This feature isn’t new instead it was quite identical to the Discord, Microsoft Team, Google Meet Call feature where you can join the call if you have missed it.
Download and Install Upgraded Group Video or Voice Call
Currently, it is only available for Android devices and is likely to be released for iOS once it becomes available for Android.
- Require latest Whatsapp Beta
- Os: Android
Join Whatsapp BETA
You can join the early acess of the WhatsApp from Google Play Store, Once you get into the Whatsapp Preview you can get the Multi-Device support on your device.
Download Whatsapp Beta
Before upgrading, you are advised that some users might experience battery drains, instability or there is some minor issue reported.
Additionally, they have released forwarding limits and search functionality to counter misinformation from going viral. Hence, Whatsapp is one of the most popular social media apps with 2 Billion users across the globe.
We believe this article remains helpful for you and have successfully been able to join or invite you anytime during Whatsapp Voice or Video call. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price