How to jailbreak iOS 14 on Windows or Mac | Download Unc0ver v6.2.0
A jailbreak for iOS 14 for all devices, including A14, has been released. There are four iPhone 12 models: the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Mini, and 12 Pro Max. However, as previously stated, this will work even on older devices. Now you can jailbreak iOS 14 for A14 – A13 devices. Additionally, you can jailbreak A14 and A13 on iOS 14.3 with minimal effort. You can jailbreak iOS 14 and 14.3 running A14 and A13! Unfortunately, iOS 14.4 does not support the primary kernel exploit; it closes it. There will not be a new jailbreak utility for iOS 14.4+ until a new firmware is released that supports jailbreaking.
As a prelude, though no computer jailbreaks will appear, it’s not recommended. Apple madechanges to the developer enterprise program (what’s used for jailbreaking sans PC) that affect its reliability and uptime. At the end of the day, it’s just too much trouble. Trust us, it’s an awful experience.
- Downloads: Unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 14.3
- Download AltServer for Windows or Mac.
- Download iTunes for Windows
- Download iCloud for Windows
Install AltServer on Windows or Mac to jailbreak
Aside from sideloading unc0ver to our device, we must first use the latest methods to jailbreak our device. We will use AltServer and AltStore for this. It’s only a little complicated, but fortunately, the process is straightforward.
Windows and macOS have different steps for achieving the same net result, so you’ll need to follow the first set of steps that corresponds to your system. By default, Windows instructions are loaded. Click the “Mac Steps” below to switch operating systems if you’re on MacOS.
- This step is only for Windows users! Installing iTunes and iCloud on Apple’s site is required. iTunes for the Microsoft Store is not available. Please find below links to both iCloud for Windows and iTunes .exe.
- Make sure you have checked at least iCloud Drive and Bookmarks within iCloud for Windows.
Note: You can launch the “Add or remove programs” settings panel if you receive an error while trying to install either application. From the Start menu, type “add or remove” to access this panel. In the search field in the middle of the page, type “Apple”. Click on each result, then select “Modify” > “Repair” > “Next” for each piece of software listed.
- Download AltServer from the AltStore. Follow the instruction on screen to install AltInstaller after you open the .zip file and run AltInstaller. You may also have to grant the application access through your firewall the first time you launch it; follow the on-screen prompts. Restart your computer after you have downloaded and installed everything up to this point.
- Connect your device via USB to your computer. Open iTunes and ensure the connection is trusted. It is important to trust the connection if your device is not listed or if you don’t have the ability to back it up or restore it. Follow the on-screen instructions to do so in this case.
- You can expand the running services panel on the toolbar to the right of the time by clicking the arrow next to it. Click on the AltServer logo (it looks like a triangle). Select your device from the pop-out menu by hovering your mouse over “Install AltStore”.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID. Apple merely passes this information to Apple’s servers for signing purposes, and neither collects nor stores it.
Note: You must create a password for your apps if your Apple ID includes two-factor authentication. You can do so by visiting Apple’s website (click here). You can see a demo by following the tutorial above.
Install Unc0ver from AltStore – Mac and PC
The computer steps for Mac and Windows re-join here. Follow the tutorial here if you own either.
- In Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, trust the certificate you used to sign AltStore. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- On your iOS 14 device, open mobile Safari and visit the official unc0ver jailbreak iOS 14.3 site. Keep your USB-connected device plugged into your computer.
- Now, Download the unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 14.3 though given Download link. Tap the Undecimus file that appears in the downloads pop-up window. The share sheet will appear when you tap the arrow in the top right. After you have scrolled over, tap the AltStore option.
- This will redirect you to the AltStore sign-in screen on your iOS 14 device. Enter the same Apple ID you used to sign the AltStore app on your computer. Once again, the same applies: Apple refuses to collect or store this information. Instead, it simply passes it to its servers for signature purposes.
Jailbreak iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 on A14 and A13
After unc0ver has been sideloaded to iOS 14.3, we can now jailbreak iOS 14.3! The (super) easy part is here. “Follow these three simple steps”:
- Delete any pending OTA updates your device may have automatically installed. It could either be iOS 14.4 or iOS 14.5 beta. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage (this varies based on your device). To delete the software update, find the software update, tap it, and then select “Delete Update”.
- On your device, open the Unc0ver iOS 14.3 jailbreak app and tap the jailbreak button. Tap ok to accept the prompt. Rebooting your device will take place.
- Open the Unc0ver app once more after you have unlocked your device and placed it in Airplane mode. Press the jailbreak button a second time. Respringing will occur on your device. At this point, iOS 14 has been jailbroken!
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price