The Google Chrome web browser is a cross-platform, user-friendly, reliable, and secure web browser. Due to its speed and ease of use, Chrome is the most popular web browser. A large number of plug-ins and add-ons are available for it. In addition to adding features not found in other browsers, these plug-ins and extensions enhance the browsing experience of the user. Today, In this Article Going to teach About “How to install Google Chrome on Ubuntu (2022)“
How to install Google Chrome on Ubuntu (2022)
In this Guide, we are going to share two method to Install the Google Chome On Ubuntu
- From the official Google Chrome website, install Chrome on Ubuntu
- Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu Using the Terminal
From the official Google Chrome website, install Chrome on Ubuntu
- You can download Google Chrome for Ubuntu by visiting the browser’s official website and clicking “Download Chrome Here.”.
- The next step is to open the pop-up window.
- Click “Accept and Install” after selecting “64 bit .deb (For Debian/Ubuntu).
- You will find a DEB file (approximately 94MB in size) in your “Downloads” folder.
- Click on “download Chrome manually” if the download does not start automatically.
- Right-click on the Chrome DEB file, which you downloaded in the previous step, in the “Downloads” folder in your file manager.
- Select “Open With Another Application”.
- In the top-right corner, click “Select” after choosing “Software Install”.
- To install Chrome, open Ubuntu Software. As the window loads, please wait a few seconds.
- After clicking “Install”, enter your password to authenticate.
- In Ubuntu, open Chrome from the app launcher once the installation is complete.
- Google Chrome runs without any issues on Ubuntu 22.04. It can also be added to the Dock by right-clicking on the icon.
Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu Using the Terminal
Installing Google Chrome on Ubuntu with the Terminal requires only a few commands. You must download the DEB file and install Chrome from Google’s source, as Chrome is not part of Ubuntu’s official repository. The process looks like this:
- To download the latest Chrome DEB file, open the Terminal and run the following command.
- wget https://dl.google.com/linux/direct/google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb
- Using the Terminal, run the following command to install Chrome in Ubuntu.
- sudo dpkg -i google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb
- You will now find Chrome installed in the app launcher. Sync everything by logging into your Google account in the browser.
- Play CoD Modern Warfare 2 for Free this weekend in December
- How to Sync iCloud Photos to Windows 11 Photos App
- How to import an XML file into Google Docs?
- GCam for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931) – Android 9+: Download Google Camera v8 Apk
- GCam for Realme X2 (RMX1992) – Android 9+: Download Google Camera v8 Apk