How to Install Google Chat on Windows PC Step by Steps
Google Chat formely called Hangout Chat is one of the messaging platform designed for mainly business Purpose. As it is available on various platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux and may more. Also, the application was initially released with the title Hangout Chat. But, later renamed as Google chat. Interestingly, after the rename there is a sudden demand for downloading Google chat on PC.
Well, it is easier to download it on Mobile but if we talk about PC then, it becomes difficult to proceed. With respect to this, we have researched and select the most appropriate steps which are helpful for downloading Google Chat on PC. Meanwhile, In this article, we will discuss here about How to Install Google Chat on Windows PC – Easy Steps Guide.
How to Install Google Chat on Windows PC – Easy Steps Guide
As we above mentioned that, Google Chat is easier to avail on Mobile Phones. But, most of the users don’t Know the process to download and Install Google Chat on their PC. So, To enlight the downloading Process, we are stating some steps with regards to the above given concern.
Note – Make sure Your Google Chrome Should be Google Chrome 73 or Above. Otherwise the below given steps will not work.
Website URL – https://chat.google.com/
- First, Launch Google Chrome on your PC.
- Then, Navigate to the above given URL.
- Next, Sign in with your G Suite Account.
- Now, Click on the three dot menu appearing at the top right.
- Note – if you don’t get pop up to Install Google chat, then do the above given step.
- As a result, a list of options will display.
- Then, Click on Install Google Chat from it.
- Next, Confirm the Installation.
- Now, Wait for sometime to get the App Complete Install.
- Hence, You are ready to Use Google Chat on your PC.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about How to Install Google Chat on Windows PC – Easy Steps Guide. And, also well-known about different steps to Install Google Chat on your PC. With Associate to this, If any user has any query share them with us in the comment section down below.
- How to add a contact to WhatsApp Messenger on Android, iOS, and PC using a QR code
- How to enable Chrome Flags for better web browsing with experimental features to test a new beta on Android
- Spotify and Samsung Expand their partnership with more pre-install, Group sessions, Add New Features and free trials in 2022
- Amazon tests a TikTok-like feed on its app, likely for internal testing by employees.
- How to enable End-to-end Facebook Messenger Encryption