How to install android apps not available in your country
There are many cool android applications that are available in our country, but In finding an application in the search for something new, we got many applications, but due to no availability, we can’t install them. Today we are talking about how do you install Android apps that are not available in the country? But now, the time has changed, we can download those applications also which are not available in our country. It is possible to do such easily. Well, there are one of the best ways is “Rooting device,” but it is illegal to download such an application, but instead, there is another option using through VPN.
So, if you guys are here then, you might want to know something about Android apps. Today we will teach you about “How to install android apps not available in your country.”lwptocEncodedToc W2x3cHRvY10= -->
- Use the VPN service carefully, and we recommend to use ProtonVPN.
- While doing this operation, we will need to create a secondary google account.
- We also use the VPN service to do this subjective operation.
How do you install Android apps that are not available in the country?
Method – I
While installing android apps not available in the country, we have many options, such as rooting, which is an illegal way. And another is Using a VPN service. In this, we have first to create a google account and then Using a VPN service. We can quickly grab the android apps not available in the country. To create a google account perform the following steps –
- Open your phone settings.
- Go to accounts and then click on add account—Google.
- Enter your name, age, gender, and type an email address with a strong password.
- Then, click on create.
- Hence, your google account will be created.
After this, you have to open a VPN of your choice but, we recommend you use “ProtonVPN” and Connect it to a US server.
You can add a VPN by using the following steps –
- Open your phone settings.
- Then, go to wireless or other wireless settings.
- Click on VPN and then, tap on add VPN. (recommended ProtonVPN)
- After it, fill out the required space.
- Then, connect it to the US server.
After connecting to the US, server do the following steps-
- Open your play store.
- Then tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Then, click on the icon of your new account created as above.
- After switching to a new report, open the hamburger menu again.
- Go then and report.
- After that, click on the Switch United States Play Store.
- Then, click on, continue.
- Note – Once you connect to the US Play Store, you will have to be connected for a minimum of one year due to which I have created your new Google account.
Now, after getting to the US play store, you can download and install the android app, which is not available in your country.
Method – II
You can also download android apps in the other way. You will be able to do it from the “Aptoide” app. It is a third-party app store as it provides those applications which are not available in play stores. Seriously it is a hard competition between the aptoide and Google Play Store.
THE FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How can I install android apps not available in the country?
Ans. We have discussed it above in this article.
Q. How do you download the play store that is not available in your country?
Ans. We have already covered this topic as above.
Q. How do I change my country on google play store?
Ans. We have discussed this topic above.
Q. Why does some app not available on play store for your country?
Ans. Because some developer restricts their application outside their own country.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to download and install android apps not available in your country.” Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images