How to Fix XboxStat.exe High CPU Usage in Windows 10
When playing games on their Windows 10 device, PC gamers might find XboxStat.exe to be using a lot of CPU. The post will help mitigate the issue by recommending high-end games run smoothly on a minimum of 4 GB of RAM, rather than the typical 2 GB. Today we are Guide about “How to Fix XboxStat.exe High CPU Usage in Windows 10”
Whenever the Xbox controller is plugged into a Windows 10 system, an xboxstat.exe task is launched and runs every time the system boots. Essentially, the function of this task is unimportant to the controller’s functioning and can be terminated. Its purpose is to collect statistical data from the system and forward it to Microsoft.
Solution 1: Disable XboxStat.exe from Startup
The solution did work for most PC gamers experiencing High CPU usage while running XboxStat.exe.
- First, Open the Task Manager by Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Now, Click on the Startup tab.
- Then, You’ll need to scroll through the list until you find the XboxStat.exe or Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories entry.
- Now, Select the entry.
- At the bottom of the Task Manager window, click Disable..
- Then After, close the Task Manager.
- Restart your PC.
- That’s it.
Solution 2: Run SFC scan
Since it is a legit system file, it may have been damaged or corrupted. In that case, you can run System File Checker to replace the file with a healthy one. Fix Corrupt files in Window by Using SFC Tools (System File Checker process)
Hopefully, We believe that you read about “How to Fix XboxStat.exe High CPU Usage in Windows 10”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images