How to Repair the iPhone Message “Waiting for Activation”
If you are an iPhone user, then you have also experienced a newly found error that other iPhone users are reporting. Certainly, there are a lot of iPhone users who are facing the problem that whenever they open the message it shows “Waiting for Activation”. However, this is not the definite quote that arises from it. There are various more that arise as an error.
Furthermore, this error appears only for users whose iPhones have some basic flaws. These basic faults are: not connecting to the internet, iPhone settings failing to SMS, and many minor issues. But, in order to fix this, we have found definite solutions to this concern. So, in this article, we will discuss how to fix an iMessage waiting for activation error on your iPhone: Here’s the complete solution:
How to Fix the message waiting for activation error on your iPhone: Here’s the complete solution.
There are various messages showing as errors on your iPhone. Which iMessage is waiting for activation is the most common one. So, in this guide, we will let you know the multiple methods to fix them. So, without any further discussion, let’s take a look at them.
Before opting for the below given steps, keep in mind that iMessage can take up to 24 hours for successful activation. So, wait for at least 24 hours to get your message successfully activated.
Ensure that you are able to send text messages or not.
As the iPhone sends a standard message for activation purposes, And, if you are not allowed to send text messages, then you won’t be able to activate iMessage on your iPhone. So, to check the ability, perform the below given steps.
- Firstly, launch the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Then, choose a friend and send him an SMS.
- If the message is successfully delivered, then this fix is not applicable to you. So, move on to the next fix.
Ensure that your iPhone has the correct date and time.
If your iPhone does not run with the correct date and time, Then there would be a higher chance of getting this error. In that case, it is recommended to set your iPhone’s date and time correctly. For this, you can also follow the below-given steps.
- To begin with, launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on the “General” option in it.
- Next, tap on the Date & Time.
- Finally, turn on the toggle to set the date and time automatically.
Try to sign out and sign back into your Apple ID.
If the above fix does not solve the error, then try to sign out and sign back into your Apple ID. All of this gives your Apple ID a new lease on life on your iPhone.So, you can do this easily by performing the below-given steps.
- To begin, open the Settings app and click on your name, which appears at the top.
- Next, scroll down and tap on “Sign Out.”
- Then, enter your Apple ID and password and confirm the signout.
- Following this, restart your iPhone.
- Afterwards, launch the Settings app and tap the Sign in button that appears at the top.
- Next, enter your Apple ID and password and sign into your account again.
- As a result, you are now able to use imessage on your iPhone.
Collectively, there can be various options to fix the message waiting error on your iPhone. Restarting the iPhone is the last and most reliable way to fix the issue. And, this fix is already included in the above-given method.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all have accurate content about how to fix the imessage waiting for activation error on your iPhone: Here’s the complete solution: And, it’s also well-known about the different easy steps to fix the waiting for activation error on your iPhone. With respect to this, if any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Free Fire MAX OB36 update Download – Expected release date, Max version in India
- 1Passwords 8 has been redesigned for Android and now includes a desktop feature.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25179.10000 (ni_prerelease) amd64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
- Google launched the learn-to-read ‘Read Along’ tool on the Web for Kids to read with Diya, a virtual assistant.
- OxygenOS 13 Open Beta C.16 is now available for the OnePlus 10 Pro | Android 13.