How to fix TikTok 2344 Error “FIX TIKTOK Server is currently unavailable. Please try again later”
TikTok’s error code 2344 indicates that the TikTok server cannot be accessed at the moment when editing your bio. The 2344 TikTok error code is a server problem, and it is usually temporary. Today we are Going to Share a little bit of knowledge of “How to Fix TikTok Error 2433 ‘SERVER IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE”.
TikTok 2344 Error – How to fix
I would just take a break from TikTok for a few minutes and come back later to edit the bio. The steps below can be helpful if you can’t wait that long and can even refresh the TikTok app without updating it.
Log out of the TikTok app
TikTok users, if you’re running the latest version of the app, you may be able to resolve the bio error 2344 bylogging out of the app and logging back in.
- Sign in to your TikTok account.
- At the bottom right, click the “headgear” icon.
- At the top right, click on the three horizontal lines.
- Select “Privacy and Settings.”
- Click “Log out” at the bottom.
- From the pop-up, click “Log out”.
You should restart your phone before re-logging into the app.
TikTok app forced to stop
In the case that the above method doesn’t work, force stopping the app and allowing “Network” permission will do the trick.
- Navigate to your phone’s settings.
- Select “Apps” or “Apps Manager” or “Applications Manager.”
- You will need to download TikTok.
- You can force a stop by clicking “Force Stop.”
- Go to “Permissions.”
- All options should be enabled.
- That’s it.
It should be clear at this point for TikTok’s error 2344. Try to clear the app’s cache before launching it again.
Clearing TikTok App Caches
Finally, please clear the app caches to complete the process.
- Go to the settings on your (Android) phone.
- Click on the app manager.
- On your mobile device, find the TikTok icon and tap it.
- Select “Storage.”
- Click the “Clear Caches” button.
- That’s it.
Additionally, you can go to Profile >> “More Options” >> Settings >> Privacy >> Clear Cache.
After you have restarted your phone, log into your TikTok account and go to your TikTok profile section to edit your bio.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September