Export Apple Notes to PDF on iPhones, iPad and Mac – Quick Step by Step Guide | How to
Apple Notes is one of the most useful productivity application available and is equipped with a lot of useful features which includes export files as PDF. In contrast, sync with iCloud worth, and if you wonder how you can export Apple Notes to PDF, then today we will be sharing a quick guide. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Export Apple Notes as PDF File Format on iOS and iPadOS
It is a quite straightforward method to export the notes as pdf on iPhone and iPad. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Open Apple Notes and then head over to the Note you want to export as a PDF
- Click on the options menu (…), Which appear on the upper-right corner of the display
- Then Click on Send a Cop and then Click on Markup
- From there, you can adjust your Notes before exporting them to PDF
- Then, Click on Done and then the device prompt to save the file as a PDF
- Click on Save Files and then browse the location to save the file on your device
- That’s it!
Export Apple Notes as PDF File on Mac
Similarly, it is quite easy to export Apple Notes to PDF file format. Check it out.
- Open the Apple Notes app on your Mac and then head over to the Note that you want to export
- From the top navigation menu, click on a file and then select Export as PDF
- Then Browse the location to save, and on the same menu, you can rename it before saving the file as a PDF
- Click on Save PDF
- That’s it!
So this is how you can export Apple Notes to PDF format. Hopefully, this article allows you and have successfully exported the file as a PDF. We would like to know your valuable opinions and feedback; if there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images