How to enable on and use Airplay on Mac to your TV
Airplay is one of the best-tool for casting video from your Phone or Mac to TV if you wonder how to mirror your iPhone or Mac screen using Airplay. With this functionality, you can share music, photos, videos, or your computer screen. Afterwards, you have to enable the Airplay and Screen Mirroring from settings. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Mirror your iPhone Screen
Check out the following minimum requirements, also ensure that you have updated your device and OS respectively.
- Open Control Center
- From there, Tap on Screen Mirroring
- Choose your device, and then toggle on Mirroring
- Enter the code, which appears on your TV screen
- That’s it, your device start casting on your TV
- You can exist by re-toggling Airplay from the control panel
- That’s it!
Mirror your Mac Screen
Before proceeding your device and Mac have to connect to the same Wi-Fi network to get smooth mirroring.
- Click on Airplay Button from the upper-right corner
- Select a device and enter the code, code appears on your screen.
- Then, Click on Mirror build-in display and then choose ‘Mirror Apple TV’ and choose the area you want to mirror.
- To exist the Screen mirroring, Go to Airplay and from there click on Turn Airplay off.
Note: In case it encounters any error then you need to enable it from the Firewall. Open System Preferences and then head over to Security & Privacy. From there enable Firewall.
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and have successfully enabled the Airplay on Mac. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images