How to Download Your YouTube Channel Original Video Files – Step by Step Instructions
Google Takout now includes a handy tool for users to download personal files from various Google Services called Data Liberation. Google will now allow users to download YouTube Video Personal Files. With this, you can download the original file you uploaded.
Today in this article, we will be sharing how you can download your original video file from YouTube using Google Takeout. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Download Your Original YouTube Video Files
It is quite straightforward instructions that you can follow, but before you proceed, you should know that you can’t download the individual files. Instead, Google will generate a.zip file for all the files you wish to download. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- First and foremost, open the browser and navigate to Google Settings > Data & Privacy > Google Takeout (Click here to open Google Takeout).
- Deselect all the selected selections and scroll down to YouTube.
- Check the YouTube checkbox, then click on the “All YouTube data included.“.
- Click Deselect to uncheck all of the options you’ve chosen, then scroll down to watch the videos.
- Next, click Next Step, and then select the Export option. It is advised to let the export settings remain as recommended.
- Next, click Create Export and wait for it to complete the export.(Your exporting progress will show on the screen on the same screen.)
- Once it’s finished, you will receive an email. From there, you can download .Zip file containing all of your YouTube videos. or You can click on Download button and then verify by entering Google Account password.
- That’s all!
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and, hopefully, Google continues to add more support for its G-Serives tools. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query, please shareit with us in the comment section down below.
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak
- BGMI launched with rewards for Phantom Jewels and Jewel Exchange Center: Available on Android and iOS after India’s ban.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung launches Galaxy self-repair program in South Korea that lets users repair their own device.by Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft is rolling out customized live captions and avatars for Teams Meetings in beta.by Mehak