How to Download and update iPadOS 14.7 on iPad
iPadOS 14.7 has been released by Apple for iPad users. After iOS 14.7 was released for iPhone a few days earlier, iOS 14.7 was released for iPad a few days later.
Apple has released iPadOS 14.7, which includes a variety of bug fixes and small changes, but does not include any new features. Below are the release notes. Mac users can also download macOS Big Sur 11.5 separately.
How to Download and Update iPadOS 14.7
Before updating the system software on your iPad, be sure to back up the device first to iCloud, Finder on your Mac, or iTunes.
Installing iPadOS 14.7 update is easiest through the Settings app:
- Access your iPad’s “Settings” app
- “Software Update” can be found under “General”
- Install and download iPadOS 14.7 by selecting “Download and Install”
Restarting your iPad is required for the installation to complete. Users can also manually install iPadOS updates by using Finder on a Mac or iTunes on a computer, or by using IPSW files.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September