How to Download and Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro | Android 10
PixelExperience is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
PixelExperience finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to downloadand install custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. PixelExperience is a ROM based on AOSP used to deliver a Stock Android experience to a wide range of smartphones. Where they tweak some of the launcher, Wallpaper, Icons, Fonts and Bootanimatation.
Noteworthy: PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with PixelExperience. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the PixelExperience [Android 10]
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
How to install PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install PixelExperience on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. So you would not face any problems while installing PixelExperience.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Bootloader and Setup instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download PixelExperience ROM
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
- Download Gapps For PixelExperience –Download Here
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- Starting with install the latest TWRP recovery, flash the Decryption fix file.
- Swipe right to confirm the flash.
- Reboot to recovery
- For Recovery and for Download
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery and for Download
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Click Install and Flash PixelExperience on your Device
- Now, Follow the Same Step to Flash the Android 10 GApps by going to TWRP to Install to Then select GApps zip file and swipe right to flash.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro again
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the PixelExperience [Android 10].
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the PixelExperience on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E