How to Download and Install MoKee OS Android 7 on Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H)
Mokee OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Mokee OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install custom ROM on your SamsungGalaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H).
Noteworthy: Mokee OS Android 7 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H)
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link, and Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the Mokee OS Android 7
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H).
How to install Mokee OS Android 7 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H)
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H). So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H).
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H) Bootloader and set up instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download Mokee OS Android 7 ROM
- Lastly, Gapps For Mokee OS Android 7 [Android 7]
♠ ARM: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM Zip
♠ ARM64: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM64 Zip
♣ BiTGApps_Q_System.zip | Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H)
- Open the setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- Starting with install the latest TWRP recovery, flash the Decryption fix file.
- Swipe right to confirm the flash.
- Now, Flash the Android 7 GApps by going to TWRP to Install to Then select GApps zip file and swipe right to flash.
- Reboot to recovery
- For Recovery and Download
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery and Download
- Then, Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Click Install and Flash Mokee OS Android 7 on your Device
- Now follow the same steps to install LineageOS 17 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H) again
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Mokee OS Android 7.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the Mokee OS Android 7 on your Samsung Galaxy S5 (Exynos Varient,SM-G900H). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E