Magisk is the industry’s Established suite of open-source software developed by topjohnwu which is
aimed to give root access to Android devices, supporting devices running on Android 5.0 and above.
Earlier, it was running with some bugs and errors but so far developers introduced a new update which
The updated version was in the testing phase but now it has been publicly released to dive into its new
additions and changes. For such excitement, below we have shared a guide that explains your download
procedure and installation Guide for Magisk V25.1.
How to download and Install Magisk v25.1
The Magisk v25.1 came up with new changes that might be helpful. There are some new features added
to it. The v25.1 changelog includes Fix ramdisk backup being incorrectly skipped, Adding a new feature
to detect unsupported to an abort during installation, Changing binary hijack paths, Fixing config not
properly exported in legacy SAR devices and Enforce the Magisk app to always match or be newer than
But, The Existing users are unable to download this upgraded version. For that purpose, below we are
sharing some instructions. So, follow these instructions to easily download and Install Magisk v25.1.
- Simply, Visit GitHub’s Magisk Page.
- Download the Magisk Magisk 25.1 APK file.
- Next, Rename the downloaded file from .apk to .zip.
- Then, Press the Power button and volume button simultaneously on your phone.
- Following this, Your phone will turn into TWRP recovery mode.
- Now, Press the Install button appearing on the screen.
- Then, Locate the Downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- Choose the Magisk Zip file and Swipe the Slider to confirm flash.
- Next, Reboot your phone.
- That’s it, Your Magisk v25.1 has been installed on your device.
Furthermore, In future, if you want to unroot your device. Then you can do so through the magisk
manager app where you find the version along with a uninstall button. Just that Uninstall button and
confirm the action to completely unroot your device. Well, you might uninstall this v25.1 because the
new additions have changed the rooting perceptions.
Conclusively, Before rooting to your device make sure to have a proper backup and read all the
precautions relating to it. Alongside, we assume that you have clearly understood the Magisk v25.1
Installation Guide. However, if any user has doubts about the steps then feel free to ask them in the
comment section down below.
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma