How to Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997) [Android 10]
Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997). Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide todownload and install custom ROM on your LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997).
Noteworthy: LineageOS 17.1 for LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997)
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 17.1
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997).
How to install LineageOS 17.1 for LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997)
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997). So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
About LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997)
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997).
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997) Bootloader and Setup instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
Lineage OS 17.1 for LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997)
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
- Lastly, Gapps For LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10]
♠ ARM: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM Zip
♠ ARM64: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM64 Zip
♣ BiTGApps_Q_System.zip | Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery [NOTE: Recovery ROM was mentioned in front of Custom ROM.]. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997)
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- For Recovery
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode,
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Flash LineageOS 17.1 on your Device
- Now, follow the same steps to install Lineage OS 17.1 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997) again
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the LineageOS 17.1 on your LG V20 (Sprint) (ls997). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)