Before Some days, Apple announced a developer beta for iOS 16. However, the beta test is focused on
developers only. Because it took some time for Apple to expand the testing phase for the Public. Likely,
They are doing beta testing in different phases and checking the coming iOS update thoroughly. So that,
the chances of bugs would be fixed before the final launch.
As the coming update introduces numerous new features including a customizable Lock Screen, iCloud
Shared Photo Library, Smarter Dictation, Fitness app and more. But, the company take more time for
the public beta. So, here we are sharing with you a complete guide explaining complete details for iOS
16 developer Beta 2.
How to download and Install iOS Developer 16 Beta 2
Apple is a committed tech company that wants its product to be perfect among its different rivals. In
which they are frequently working to introduce a stable update having numerous advanced features.
For so, they have done several internal tests and further moved ahead to developers. Also with
developers, they are testing in different phases.
Moreover, At present the iOS 16 Developers beta 2 is available so that you can also experience the new
features over it. However, You need a developer beta profile with a proper data backup. Also, keep in
mind iOS 16 supports iPhone 8 or above models. So, if you have met these requirements then go
through with the below steps.
- Begin with Visiting Apple’s developer Page.
- Tap on Download new betas tab.
- Log in with your developer account.
- Next, Head to the iOS 16 Section and Tap on Install Profile.
- Then, Tap on the close and allow the option to arise on the screen.
- Now, Go to Settings >> Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on Install and Insert Your Passcode.
- Select Install at the top right and confirm the action.
- Now, Restart Your device to apply the changes.
- Then, head over to device settings >> General >> Software Update.
- Tap on download and install.
- Insert Your passcode and follow on-screen instructions.
- Once the file is downloaded Tap on the Install button.
- That’s it, You can now experience the iOS 16 developer beta.
Furthermore, Apart from the given features for iOS 16 Beta. There are some more highlighted features
are dynamic Astronomy wallpaper, Improved SMS filtering, Supports for iCloud backup over LTE and 5G,
Apple Card showing a recap for daily spending and more.
Conclusively, one of the best updates is likely to finish in the coming time. But before so we need to pass
the public beta for the same. And, it will be soon released once the developer’s beta gets finished. Here
if any user has a query with the given steps then feel free to ask them in the below-mentioned comment
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma