Fortnite for Android is expected to be out of date. Moreover, it cannot be installed through the Google Play store. But, many of the users are likely to install and play the game. But, unfortunately, they cannot do that. However, there is an option of “Epic games app” which will enable you to install Fortnite for Android. Since Fortnite is not available on google play store, the epic games app also not. So, first you have to download epic games app and then proceed further to download Fortnite for Android.
If you guys are here then you might want to know something about Fortnite. So, today we will tell you about “how to install Fortnite for Android”.
- First, download the epic games app and further proceed to Fortnite.
- Epic Games app can be downloaded through the given link.
- We recommend you to use google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, opera and all other chromium browsers.
How to install Fortnite for Android?
To run the Fortnite on your Android device, you should follow some basic requirements. Basic Pre-requirements
- Your device must have a minimum of 3 GB of RAM.
- The device should have at least 8.0 android version or higher.
- You should have a proper internet connection.
As we above told that, Fortnite is not available for Android mainly you cannot download it through the play store. But, there is a way of epic games app through which you are able to install Fortnite on your device. So, first, you have to download the epic games app.
• Download Fortnite through Epic games app
To download and install the epic games app on your device, just follow the given steps –
- Open your browser.
- Then, search for the given URL below.
- Now, click on the banner of “Get epic games”.
- Then, click on Ok which is on the pop up of warning and the apk file of epic games will start downloading.
- After, download open the apk file.
- Now, if you do not open the file from this source then, you have to go to your browser’s settings, and click on the slider or option to allow the browser to install the app from that source.
- Then, tap on the install option and after some time, it will successfully install on your device.
After downloading epic games app Now proceed to download Fortnite for your android device for which Follow the given steps –
- First, launch the Epic Games app.
- Then click on Fortnite banner.
- Now, click on the install button which arises through a pop-up.
- You will then see the button turn into a progress bar as the app downloads and installs Fortnite.
- Finally, the app will show you two options: one to uninstall Fortnite, and one to launch Fortnite.
- You have to click on the Launch button.
Hence, you have successfully download and install Fortnite on Android without any help of play store.
• Download Fortnite through Fortnite website
You will also be able to download and install Fortnite on your device through Fortnite official website so, follow the given steps –
- Open your browser and search fortnite.com
- Then, click on the Hamburger menu at the top right corner.
- Now, click on the Download option.
NOTE – After these three steps all the process is the same as we above told that first download Epic games app and then proceed to Fortnite app.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “how to install Fortnite for Android”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- How to Fix Valorant Error Code 138
- How to Disable Battlefield 2042 Crossplay
- How to Fix the Incompatible Operating System Error in Halo Infinite
- How to Fix the DCAT Resource Not Found Bug in Halo Infinite
- BGMI now includes parental controls, 3 hours of restricted gaming time per day for underage players, and other features.
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for Asus Zenfone 5z (Z01R)
- Send a WhatsApp message without adding it to your contact list.
- Download Rocket League Sideswipe Apk and Obb for Android, available on the App Store and Play Store.
- Download and Install Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2129-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2093DL Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)