How to Download and Install Evolution X 5.2 on Asus Zenfone 5Z [Android 11]
Evolution X is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install Evolution X 5.2 for Asus Zenfone 5Z with Android R.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Havoc OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Asus Zenfone 5Z. Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Havoc OS for Asus Zenfone 5Z with Android 11.
Noteworthy: Evolution X 5.2 for Asus Zenfone 5Z with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the Evolution X 5.2
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Asus Zenfone 5Z.
How to install Evolution X 5.2 for Asus Zenfone 5Z
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Asus Zenfone 5Z. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test, then you are good to go.
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update; otherwise, you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Asus Zenfone 5Z.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download ROM (Evolution X 5.2 with GApps Included)||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 5Z
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Asus Zenfone 5Z
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate Evolution X 5.2 custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Evolution X 5.2.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Evolution X 5.2 on your Asus Zenfone 5Z. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store