How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on Redmi K20 Pro (Android 11)
ArrowOS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide “How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on Redmi K20 Pro (Android 11)”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
ArrowOS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Redmi K20 Pro. Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install ArrowOS 18.0 for Redmi K20 Pro with Android 11.
Noteworthy: ArrowOS 11 for Redmi K20 Pro with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the ArrowOS 11
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Redmi K20 Pro.
How to install ArrowOS 11 for Redmi K20 Pro
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Redmi K20 Pro. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Redmi K20 Pro.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download ROM (ArrowOS 11)||Download_Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
Note: Download Gapp Build ArrowOS 11. If you Download Vanilla builds, So you need to Download and Flash Gapps.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi K20 Pro
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Redmi K20 Pro
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate ArrowOS 11 custom ROM (Gapps Build).
- After Flash it on your devices, you need to Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy ArrowOS 11.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully Read About” How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 based Android 11 on Redmi K20 Pro (Android 11). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2