How to Delete Undeletable Files and Folder in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
We have all experienced accidentally deleting files or folders, and it is not an enjoyable experience. Households and offices can suffer severe losses as a result of this. Undeletable folders and files can be a solution to such adverse situations. Also, if you want to avoid accidentally deleting your data, you have come to the right place. You can make the folders and files in Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11 un-deletable by reading the blog.
How to Delete Undeletable Files and Folder in Window
There are Many method to Delete Undeletable Files and Folder in Window 7, 8, 10 and 11. But, we will Delete files and Folder in easiest way through the third party Software (Iobit Unlocker)
IObit Unlocker helps you solve “cannot delete files”, “access is denied”, “the file is being used by another program or user”, or “there was a sharing violation” problems. All your files can be managed with IObit Unlocker.
The ‘Unlock & Delete’, ‘Unlock & Rename’, ‘Unlock & Move’, and ‘Unlock & Copy’ features of IObit Unlocker allow users to manage and protect their files and folders more easily.
- First, your need to Download and install the IObit Unlocker on your Window.
- After that, Right Click that Folder your Want to delete.
- Now, Click the IObit Unlock
- After that, Click the Unlock Button.
- Now, your can delete your Files and folder.
- That’s it………
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2