Facebook is not a Social Networking Website.
According to the Edward Snowden, Facebook was a Surveillance Company Which used to Sell your Data. Recently, Facebook compromise With 50 Million User Data Due to Some Bug.
Sometimes People used to Deactivating their Facebook Account. But it is not a Way to delete your Facebook account. Before you Delete your Account, Do Remember that you Should Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data Before Deleting your Facebook Account.
Facebook is the Biggest Social Networking Platform of this Plant with around 1.4Billion Active Users each day. Many People used to Post almost everything activity on Facebook. Which give the Facebook Uncountable number of profile eery Day. Many people also used to remain connected with their Old Friends,Family and Remember Birthdays.
Sometimes It is Better to Exist the Facebook World and Enjoy the Real Life World Where People Care about you, meet your Friend. For this By Deactivating Facebook account is Enough. But You can also delete your Facebook account permanently for the rest of your life.
How to back up your Facebook Data?
Before Deleting your Facebook Account, You Should always Backup your Data for in case you need it at a later point in time.
- Go to “Account Setting”.
- While in “General Tab”, Scroll Down to the End of the Page.
- Click on “Download a Copy of your Facebook Data”.
- Click On “Start My Archie”.
- Enter your “Facebook Account Password” and Click “Summit”.
- Click on “Start My Archive” in the Request My Download Box.
Facebook Will Gather all your Data and Send the Copy to your Registered Email.
It Takes Some Time to back up all your Facebook Data. It was in the HTML Format.
What is the Difference Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account?
|You can reactivate your Account Whenever you want.||You can’t access your account once it’s deleted.|
|People Can’t access your Account Your Timeline or Search for you.||Facebook Remain Some data in the Facebook database but it disassociated from Personal Identifiers.|
|Your Information Messages, Images and Your Data may Remain Visible to other.||Facebook takes 90 days to delete data stored in backup System. Your information is not accessible on Facebook During this time.|
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account?
It’s Simple But Some People Might Not Be Aware of this. Here are the Steps to deactivate your Facebook account.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “General” in the Left Pane, then tap “Personal Information”. Earlier the option to
- deactivate Facebook account was on Security Page (Now Security and Login).
- Click on “Manage Account” on the Screen. Then Click on “Deactivate your Account” next to “account” and Follow the instructions to confirm.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently?
This is What you want to Know that How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently.
- Log into your Facebook Account.
- Visit This Link, https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Scrolling Down to the “Your Facebook Information” Section and Tap “Delete Your Account and Information”.
- Enter Your Password and Tap “Sumit”.
How to Cancel Your Facebook Account Deletion?
It takes up to 90 days from the beginning of the Deletion Process to delete all the things you have Posted.
- Log into your Facebook Account With 30 Days of Deletion.
- Click on “Cancel Deletion”.
Go ahead Something to add? Leave Your Thoughts and feedback to us. If you have any Query Let us Know we are Interested to Solve your Issue.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)