Nowadays, everyone prefers to watch TV shows and movies on video streaming platforms. We already have great platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and others. The Amazon Fire Stick is one way to turn a normal TV into a Smart TV. In this article, we will show you how to pair your Samsung TV with an Amazon Fire Stick. To do this, you will need to have an Amazon Fire Stick.
Compatibility of Amazon Fire Stick with Samsung TVs
There are three different Amazon Fire Sticks to choose from: Lite, Standard, and 4K. You should choose the one that is compatible with your TV. All three editions allow you to stream content on OTT platforms including popular services like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, and much more.
- Lite: This is the entry-level Fire Stick that you can buy for around $29. It provides all the basic streaming benefits but the remote might not have controls for the TV.
- Standard: This is one of the most popular Fire Sticks to purchase. It comes with a remote control for the TV and offers a better experience as it provides smooth streaming.
- 4K: This is the top-of-the-line Fire Stick that allows you to stream content in 4K. It supports all remotes including those for Samsung TVs.
Unlike its competitors, it comes with voice-enabled commands integrated into it. This means it can be fully used with Alexa-enabled devices as well.
Requirements and Compatibility HDMI
- The first thing you need to check is HDMI compatibility or adaptability, as it is required to connect your Amazon Fire Stick. It allows you to offer HD-resolution content. However, if your Smart TV doesn’t have an HDMI input, you can use an HDMI adapter with a converter such as S-Video, Component, DVI, or RGB to HDMI.
- Active and Stable Internet: You need a reliable internet connection so that you can start streaming content. You should also be in a region where video streaming is available. For streaming HD video, you should have a Wi-Fi network.
- Amazon Account: This is an obvious requirement. If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can register on their website. However, the Fire Stick does come pre-registered. Don’t forget to change the account after you finish setting it up.
How to Set Up a Firestick on Your Samsung TV
Now that you have met all the requirements to set up your Firestick with your Smart TV, you can start with the following instructions mentioned below.
- Connect your Firestick to your TV or adapter port.
- Turn on your TV and choose HDMI as the input channel selection from the settings. Wait for the Firestick to boot up.
- Start pairing your Firestick with the remote by pressing and holding the Home button for about 10 seconds. It will boot into Discovery mode and start pairing with the Firestick automatically.
- Press Play/Pause to start processing setup. Select Language and click OK.
- Connect your Firestick to Wi-Fi by selecting an available network and entering the credentials.
- Register your Firestick with Amazon by clicking on “I already have an Amazon account” or “I am new to Amazon” and following the on-screen instructions.
- Finish setting up by following the remaining instructions and enabling features such as Parental Controls.
That’s it! You have now finished setting up your Amazon Fire Stick on a Samsung TV. You can use this guide to set up any TV with your Amazon Fire Stick. Hopefully, this guide was helpful and you were able to successfully add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TV.
- BGMI launches C4S11 and M21 Royal Pass: resetting ranked mode tiers with new rewards, season rewards, and features. It also introduces a training mode and a new ranking system for BGMI players.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 Driver now supports Diablo IV, with a 2x boost in stability ahead of its May 5th release.
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad