How to Activate the Hidden Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge
Microsoft is the default browser of Windows 10. Microsoft Edge is the best browser for shopping. You can save time and money online with the built-in tools in Microsoft Edge. Out of all those available browser applications for Windows 10, Chrome, Firefox, and the new Edge browser stand out above the rest. Today, We are going to share “How to Activate the Hidden Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge.”
What is Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge?
Microsoft has just been updated with a new Performance mode, which is supposed to boost the system performance by using less memory, processor, and battery. Performance improvements may vary according to your individual specifications and browsing habits.
Today we are going to share a little bit of knowledge about “How to Activate the Hidden Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge.” So, follow All steps to Activate the Hidden Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge.
Steps to Enable Hidden Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge
Download the Edge Canary browser and follow the simple steps below to enable Performance Mode.
- First of all, you need to visit the Edge Canary webpage in your web browser to download the build.
- Install the web browser on your device once it has been downloaded.
- Install Edge Canary, then right-click on the icon and select Properties.
- In the shortcut layout, select the Target tab, and in the script, you need to enter the following string at the end: –enable-features=msPerformanceModeToggle.
- After doing so, click on Apply and then on Ok. The Edge Canary web browser will now launch.
- On the following screenshot, click the three dots and select Setting.
- You will find the ‘System’ tab on the left pane.
- Choose Optimize Performance from the right pane.
- Make the Performance Mode option always on in the drop-down.
- That’s it! Windows Edge will now leverage specific system configurations to optimize system performance as you browse.
Hopefully, We believe that you read about “How to Activate the Hidden Performance Mode in Microsoft Edge”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images