How do I use Samsung Sans and install the Google Product Sans font, and add fonts to OneUI on my Samsung Galaxy?
Last year, Samsung rolled out a revised UI known as OneUI 5.0, which included changes to the design of their phone apps. This UI also included upgraded features that were quite decent and sometimes exceeded user expectations. However, even with this integrated UI, Samsung still does not support custom fonts.
Specifically, the Google Sans font, commonly seen on Pixel smartphones and considered by some to look great, is not supported. While Samsung’s default font is decent, some users are becoming bored with it and want to use Google Sans on their Samsung phones. Since there is no official support for this, many people need help with how to do so. This article will discuss the steps to install Google Sans font on Samsung Galaxy phones using OneUI.
How to install the Google Sans font for Samsung Galaxy phones on OneUI 5
Installing a custom font on Samsung Galaxy phones running OneUI 5 is not difficult, but it is beyond official support. You can set up any custom font, including Google Sans, on your Samsung phone thanks to apps like Zfont 3 and Flipfont. Before proceeding with the steps, ensure that your Samsung phone runs OneUI 4.0+ or has Android 12 installed. These steps have been tested on Galaxy A series, Z series, and fold series phones.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for the “Zfont 3” app and install it on your phone.
- Start the Zfont 3 app and download and install the Circlerounded font.
- Next, head to your device’s settings >> display >> font, and select “change font” to “CircleRounded.”
- Make sure you have a backup copy of your phone settings.
- After that, uninstall the CircleRounded font from the device app.
- Locate the CircleRounded apk on your phone and delete it.
- Download the Circlerounded apk, copy it, and paste it into the.OneUI_Zfont folder.
- Launch the Zfont 3 app and install the CircleRounded apk.
- Lastly, restore the settings, and you are done.
Note that this method is not official and may only work on some Samsung Galaxy phones with OneUI 5.0. It is recommended to back up your phone settings before attempting this method.
Besides Google Sans, you can set any font style on your Samsung phone by simply walking through the ZFont 3 app. Here, you will see a variety of font styles that you can install on your phone. To be specific, download your desired font from the ZFont 3 app and change the text settings to that downloaded font. In this case, you will first get your favorite font on your phone and then change it as usual.
Conclusively, Google Sans is the dominant font style in the massive collection of fonts. Being a Google product, many people want to apply it to their phones. Also, Google Sans looks fantastic if you find it in the Google Store. These are the simple steps to setting up Google Sans and any other font style on your Samsung phone. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Just refer to the above guide.
Ans. You can use it through the font settings.
Ans. Proxima Nova and Europa
Ans. You can do that through Settings >> Display >> Font.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices