Microsoft’s Windows 11 has a special features RAM to temporarily Store less frequent page files loaded
onto the hard drive. Precisely, it allows Windows to use faster physical memory for running apps and
processes. So, the system enjoys more enhanced performance and prevents it from getting frozen.
Although, it is an amazing feature to try for better processing results. Some windows 11 users such that
who are not able to use this one. For that purpose, we have studied the same and prepared a guide to
use Windows 11 virtual memory feature. So, here you will get to know about How to Use Windows 11
Virtual Memory Feature.
How Can I Use Virtual Memory In Windows 11
According to the official terms, if have a need then you can use the virtual memory feature. Because it
increases your system’s processing speed and results better than before. But asusual users are facing
difficult issues with the feature. So, below we are sharing the foremost way to increase virtual memory.
If you want such an increase then follow the below instructions.
- Simply, head over to the Settings Page on your PC.
- Click on System >> About Page.
- Now, click on the Advanced system settings option.
- Then, Click on Advanced Tab >> Performance section >> settings button.
- Next, Click on Advanced Tab >> Virtual Memory Section >> Change button.
- Now, Clear the Automatically manage paging files size for all drives option.
- Select custom size and express initial and maximum size for paging files.
- Then, Click on the Set button.
- Now, click on the OK button and restart your system.
- That’s it, You will now see increased virtual memory.
Moreover, Apart from these steps, you can do the same thing using the command prompt. But, As we
said users are unable to do simple straight procedures. Then, it could be harder to use virtual memory
with a command prompt. Because it has some specific commands that may be difficult to insert for
Conclusively, we recommend you to use the above straightforward steps and enjoy that Virtual memory
feature. However, even with steps if any user has queries then feel free to ask them in the belowmentioned comment section.