A hands-on video of the Google Pixel 7a confirms its familiar design and 90Hz display.
There has been a new hands-on video of the next generation of Pixel phones, the Google Pixel 7a. The video confirms that the phone will have a 90Hz display refresh rate and a familiar design to its predecessor.
The Pixel 7a is expected to hit the market later this year, after the release of the Pixel 6a in May 2022. The leaked video, which was shared by a Vietnamese Facebook group, also reveals the software interfaces for the smartphone. It seems to confirm earlier renders of the Pixel 7a.
Like the Pixel 6a, the Google Pixel 7a has a camera module and a 3D thermoformed composite rear. The 90Hz refresh rate on the forthcoming Pixel smartphone is a major improvement over the 60Hz rate on the Pixel 6a.
The front camera of the new smartphone is located in the center of a punch hole in the symmetrical screen. The footage also shows that the phone has substantial bezels around the screen. While the internal details of the Pixel 7a are not yet known, it is rumored to have a Tensor G2 processor and a dual rear camera setup with an OLED screen.
Source codes and rumors have also revealed that the Pixel 7a may feature wireless charging, but this has not been confirmed. More information about the Pixel 7a is expected to be released in the weeks leading up to its official unveiling.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.