Gionee Max surfaced online with Key Specs and Design ahead of offical launch
Recently, Gionee has announced there Gionee Max on August 25th in India. Meanwhile, there were some reports suggested the device is to be priced under Rs 6,000. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Gionee Max Key Specification and Highlights
The device is been confirmed to launch on Flipkart hence the design language is been confirmed from the Gionee Twitter India page so far. Meanwhile, the device is to become with a 6.1-Inch of a Display panel having a Waterdrop notch includes an HD+ delivering a 2.5D curved display.
In terms of camera performance, the device is going to become with a Dual rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by an Unknown Mobile platform based on octa-core CPU paired with a 2GB of Ram and 32GB of onboard storage.
Furthermore,to power, the device is going to be equipped with a 5000mAh battery using a 10W standard charging through MicroUSB. Unfortunately, there is no further details available about the device so far. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?