Gionee Max surfaced online with Key Specs and Design ahead of offical launch
Recently, Gionee has announced there Gionee Max on August 25th in India. Meanwhile, there were some reports suggested the device is to be priced under Rs 6,000. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Gionee Max Key Specification and Highlights
The device is been confirmed to launch on Flipkart hence the design language is been confirmed from the Gionee Twitter India page so far. Meanwhile, the device is to become with a 6.1-Inch of a Display panel having a Waterdrop notch includes an HD+ delivering a 2.5D curved display.
In terms of camera performance, the device is going tobecome with a Dual rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by an Unknown Mobile platform based on octa-core CPU paired with a 2GB of Ram and 32GB of onboard storage.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to be equipped with a 5000mAh battery using a 10W standard charging through MicroUSB. Unfortunately, there is no further details available about the device so far. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)