Book COVID-19 Vaccination Slots on WhatsApp in India – How to Step by Step guide
MyGov officially releases its registration service on WhatsApp; people of India can now book the Covid-19 Vaccination slot through WhatsApp. If you wonder how you can make an appointment, then today, in this article, we will be sharing a complete guide. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
You need to register the person on COWIN first. With WhatsApp, you can book an appointment. For this, you can follow the following instruction.
- Open COWIN Website
- Click on Register/Sign in appear on the upper-right corner of the screen
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on Get OTP
- Enter OTP, and hit Verify & Process
- After that, click on Add Person and fill the e-forum. Where it will ask for Photo ID Proof
- After filling out the Forum, Click on Register
- That’s it!
Book COVID-19 Vaccination Slot on WhatsApp
- Add MyGov Corna Helpdesk Contact Number on your Mobile +91 9013151515 (or you can click here to add on WhatsApp)
- Now, Open the Chat-Box on Whatsapp
- Send ‘Book Slot’ message, and then it asks for OTP
- Enter the OTP and Send
- If you have register multiple-person with your Mobile Number, it displays all of them and then selects the person number and send it
- Now tap on Search by PIN, and then it will, based on your preference, select any ‘paid,’ ‘Free,’ or ‘Any.’
- After that, it will show all the available slots alongside details of vaccination location
- Choose the number where you want to book. Send the number you have chosen
- That’s it!
After booking the slot, you will receive the confirmation message on your number. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback; if there is any query, share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images