How to update Genshin Impact to version 3.4: APK installation and download guide, and new redeem codes
Genshin Impact’s 3.4 update is now live on various platforms, including Android, Xbox, Windows, and others. As a new update, it comes with a plethora of enhanced features. According to the official announcement, Genshin Impact 3.4 will introduce two brand-new characters and three reruns of 5-star episodes. Additionally, players can obtain free Primogems by using updated redeem codes.
Although updating Genshin Impact is simple, doing so on different platforms can be frustrating. Issues arise when the game receives updated characters, save codes, and many other things. With that in mind, we attempted to find the most relevant queries for the Genshin Impact update and uncovered some information. This article will discuss the various aspects of Genshin Impact 3.4.
How do I install the Genshin Impact 3.4 update using an APK file?
The Genshin Impact 3.4 update is available for download on dedicated stores. However, sometimes when downloading new updates, these games may not respond and display an error. Many players prefer to use APK files in these situations, as the chances of error are significantly reduced, and players can easily interact with the latest updates. Fortunately, for the 3.4 updates, we have found an open APK file.
However, some people still have trouble installing it. To assist Genshin Impact players, we have prepared a few steps that guide you through installing the 3.4 updates via an APK file. Without further ado, let’s begin with the guide.
- Download the Genshin Impact 3.4 Update APK + OBB File here | or downlaod from APKMirrior.
- Then go to your device settings and “Privacy ” and enable the option for apps from unknown sources.
- Locate the downloaded APK file and tap on it to install.
- Once it is installed, launch the updated Genshin Impact 3.4 app and download any additional files (if necessary).
- That’s it; you’re done.
Furthermore, what should you do if you already have the Genshin Impact app and are looking for a way to upgrade it to the latest version? The short answer is that updating the Genshin Impact app varies by platform. To update on Android, you need to use the Play Store; on iOS, use the App Store. However, Genshin Impact is available on multiple platforms, so here are the steps to upgrade the game.
If you want to install Genshin Impact on your phone, follow the same steps as below, except for step 3. Instead of updating, tap the install button, and you’re done.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search for Genshin Impact.
- Tap the update button.
- Wait for the app to update.
- And that’s it; your Genshin Impact app should now be updated.
Download Genshin Impact from here if you are doing a fresh download. Then open the PlayStation Store, search for Genshin Impact, and download the game. Following this, it will download and install on your PlayStation.
- First, head to your PS4 or PS5 home screen. Look for Genshin Impact there.
- After that, highlight the Genshin Impact app.
- Next, press the “Options” button and select “Check for updates.”
- Now, proceed to allow the update.
- Within a few moments, it will be automatically updated.
These steps are for updating an existing app. If you are doing a fresh download, simply visit the Genshin Impact website, download Genshin Impact’s Windows file from there, run the downloaded file, and follow on-screen instructions to install it. That’s it; you’re done.
- You can do this by navigating to the desktop on your PC.
- Find Genshin Impact’s launcher there and double-click to open it.
- Next, click on the “Update” option.
- It may take a while for the information to be updated.
- Once it finishes, open the updated Genshin Impact and explore it.
The Genshin Impact 3.4 update came with updated redeem codes and installation and updating. Each redeem code contains a crate of primogems. Understandably, you’re curious about those codes after hearing about free primogems. Let’s take a look at those active redemption codesa and rewards first.
- NS8TUVJYR4UH: x100 Primogems and x10 Mystic Enhancement Ore NSQTVCKYRMDM: x100 Primogems and x5 Hero’s Wit
- LB8SDUJYQ4V9: x100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora
- LB8SDUJYQ4V9: x100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora
Now you have all the codes, but one question remains: how do you redeem them? I noticed that many Genshin players need to be aware of this process. We are providing a few steps to help you redeem those codes.
Note: To redeem codes in Genshin Impact, you must have at least Adventure rank 10. Otherwise, you need a way to save these codes. So open chests and complete primary and side quests to improve your adventure rank.
- Visit the Genshin Impact website.
- Log in to your account there.
- Select your server region.
- Type your character’s name and enter the code you want to redeem.
- In a moment, you will receive the free items in your in-game mail if you tap on “Redeem.”
- Furthermore, claim your reward from that mail section, and then you can use that free item.
These are the appropriate steps for Genshin Impact 3.4. We have covered the downloading and updating steps and instructions for redeeming codes. If you have further questions about this subject, please ask below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, it was released on January 6, 2023.
Ans. Genshin’s Impact 3.4 update has a banner introducing a brand-new 5-star character, Alhaitham, alongside a new 4-star character, Yaoyao, both of whom have Dendro visions.
Ans. It takes around 510 hours.
Ans. You need at least 90 pulls to get it.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices