Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
Garena has started their Test Server for Garena Free Fire version OB29, where the stable version for the Free Fire OB29 is scheduled to be released this August. With this, players will be able to test the upcoming materials.
If you’re wondering how you can sign up on Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server then today in this article we will be sharing how you can register. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
How to Register for a Free Fire OB29 Update Advanced Server
Before proceeding, you need to check if you have linked your Garena Free Fire account to your Facebook account to get registered. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Open Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server Page
- Scroll down and then click on Login Facebook
- Confirm your action, then it will ask you to fill in your name, email, address and contact number
- Lastly, click on Submit.
- That’s it!
Once the test server goes live you will receive an email from Garena, keep an eye over your contact support.
How to Get Invitation code for Free Fire OB29 Advanced Server
To join the test server you require the Global version, after registering and to test the game you require an invitation code to join.
- Launch your game.
- Click on the in-game mailbox, you will receive one the test flight for the game goes live.
- After opening the mailbox appear in the upper-right corner
- Look for the email and then open it
- Copy the Activation code and then open the OB29 APK
- Login with Facebook, which you used to register
- Then, Enter the code
- That’s it!
Therefore, you also get free rewards for testing the game. Not to mention, your progress and purchases made in the advance test server aren’t going to carry forward to a stable version of the game. Meanwhile, if you haven’t received the mail that means that you haven’t chosen for the test flight. If you want to participate in Advance Server then you can share your feedback with the developers on their social profile.
Hopefully, this guide helps you and you have successfully signed up for the Garena Free Fire. If there is any query, share with us the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September