Galaxy S11 With L-Shaped Camera, Central Punch-Hole Similar to Note 10
Samsung Upcoming Flagship for 2020 Render has Finally Arrived of Galaxy S11. Which Comes Few Months before the official Launched and the Design of the Device is Quite Familiar to Our Expectation. Let’s known about it in Brief.
Samsung Will Released three Different Variant of their Upcoming Galaxy S11 Series, It Is Expected to Launch Galaxy S11e, Galaxy S11 and Galaxy S11+. All three Different Device Sharing a Quite Significant Design language. Also, This Time around Galaxy S11e Expected to Use a Curved Display Panel across S11 Series.
Galaxy S11-Series renders leaked With advanced L-Shaped Camera, Central Punch-Hole Display Quite Similar to Note 10 Series.
First thing First, The Display of the Device Featuring a Punch-Hole Placed at the Centre of the 6.3-inch and 6.7-Inch Display Panel. We already Seen the Punch-Hole in the Centre of the Device in Galaxy note 10 Series. Bezels of the Device are Narrow Compare to Galaxy S10 Series But having the Same Thickness. Not to Mention, The Display Panel used in the Device is Curved but Lesser than Current Generation Samsung Smartphones.
However, The Rear Camera of the Device aligned Vertically Placed at the Top-Right of the Rear Panel. This is the First time When Samsung Signature Camera Module is been missing. Samsung possibly Struggling With all the Sensor to be placed at the Rear Panel and they Can’t Fit on its horizontal positioning. Also The L-Shaped Camera Module is Larger than Previous.
The L-Shaped Camera Module Could be the Upcoming Samsung’s Revolution because they were also using the L-Shaped Camera Module in their Upcoming Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A71. We Can Count 5 Camera Sensor alongside an LED Flash. Where the Triple Cameras Were Camera Sensor and 3D ToF Sensor alongside an unknown Sensor.
According to reports, Samsung Galaxy S11 Series Will Comes With the 108MP Primary Camera Sensor Including a 5x Telephoto Zoom With OIS. There Will be an Ultra-Wide angle Lense. The Devie Will be Run on Android 10 based Custom Skin One UI 2.0 Out of the Box. Rear Panel of the Device Offers a Metal Frame and Glass Finish.
Furthermore, The Volume Rocker, Bixby Keys and Power Button are Placed Higher on the Right at the Bottom it having an USB Type-C Port, Speaker Grills and Primary microphone. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8mm, 8.9mm Rear Camera Bump.
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Powered by Samsung’s Own Exynos 990 Soc and 865 Depending on your Region. Most Noteworthy, This Device Will Not having a 3.5mm Audio jack.
According to Reports, The Device Likely to be Ship With 25W Fast Charger and 5G Support as Well. Also to be Feature a 60Hz and 120Hz Display.
Samsung Galaxy S11: 360 degree renders [EXCLUSIVE: Via 90Mobiles]
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)