Galaxy S11 With L-Shaped Camera, Central Punch-Hole Similar to Note 10
Samsung Upcoming Flagship for 2020 Render has Finally Arrived of Galaxy S11. Which Comes Few Months before the official Launched and the Design of the Device is Quite Familiar to Our Expectation. Let’s known about it in Brief.
Samsung Will Released three Different Variant of their Upcoming Galaxy S11 Series, It Is Expected to Launch Galaxy S11e, Galaxy S11 and Galaxy S11+. All three Different Device Sharing a Quite Significant Design language. Also, This Time around Galaxy S11e Expected to Use a Curved Display Panel across S11 Series.
Galaxy S11-Series renders leaked With advanced L-Shaped Camera, Central Punch-Hole Display Quite Similar to Note 10 Series.
First thing First, The Display of the Device Featuring a Punch-Hole Placed at the Centre of the 6.3-inch and 6.7-Inch Display Panel. We already Seen the Punch-Hole in the Centre of the Device in Galaxy note 10 Series. Bezels of the Device are Narrow Compare to Galaxy S10 Series But having the Same Thickness. Not to Mention, The Display Panel used in the Device is Curved but Lesser than Current Generation Samsung Smartphones.
However, The Rear Camera of the Device aligned Vertically Placed at the Top-Right of the Rear Panel. This is the First time When Samsung Signature Camera Module is been missing. Samsung possibly Struggling With all the Sensor to be placed at the Rear Panel and they Can’t Fit on its horizontal positioning. Also The L-Shaped Camera Module is Larger than Previous.
The L-Shaped Camera Module Could be the Upcoming Samsung’s Revolution because they were also using the L-Shaped Camera Module in their Upcoming Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A71. We Can Count 5 Camera Sensor alongside an LED Flash. Where the Triple Cameras Were Camera Sensor and 3D ToF Sensor alongside an unknown Sensor.
According to reports, Samsung Galaxy S11 Series Will Comes With the 108MP Primary Camera Sensor Including a 5x Telephoto Zoom With OIS. There Will be an Ultra-Wide angle Lense. The Devie Will be Run on Android 10 based Custom Skin One UI 2.0 Out of the Box. Rear Panel of the Device Offers a Metal Frame and Glass Finish.
Furthermore, The Volume Rocker, Bixby Keys and Power Button are Placed Higher on the Right at the Bottom it having an USB Type-C Port, Speaker Grills and Primary microphone. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8mm, 8.9mm Rear Camera Bump.
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Powered by Samsung’s Own Exynos 990 Soc and 865 Depending on your Region. Most Noteworthy, This Device Will Not having a 3.5mm Audio jack.
According to Reports, The Device Likely to be Ship With 25W Fast Charger and 5G Support as Well. Also to be Feature a 60Hz and 120Hz Display.
Samsung Galaxy S11: 360 degree renders [EXCLUSIVE: Via 90Mobiles]
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More further updates in future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen