The Samsung Galaxy M10 certified by FCC in the US, via FCC and WFA certificate
The Samsung Galaxy M10 is certified by FCC in the US, which have 6-inches display and 3,400 MAh battery and Samsung provide of good features.
Performance Of Samsung Galaxy M10
The Samsung send media invitation to launch Samsung Galaxy M10 which is certified by FCC In the US. In this device has the latest Exynos 7870 octa-core chipset. This chipset is coupled with 3GB RAM Variant and 32GB and 64GB different storage onboard which is not sufficient to Samsung users. In this device runs the latest Android v8.0 (Oreo) out of the box.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 has Single camera both rear and front, which have the 13MP main camera on the back and 5MP selfie camera on the front. which captures a high-quality picture with and shoots videos. Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
Display & Battery
The Samsung Galaxy M10 6-inched AMOLED type display. This device aspect ratio is 19:9, the screen to body ratio is 82%, and there have massive 3,400mAh Li-on non-removable battery which is sufficient to the user, you can easily use to almost full days.
Hardware, Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor and this device has may be a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has a 3.5mm Headphone jack and speaker on the back side.
Key Specification of the Samsung Galaxy M10
|Display||6-inch AMOLED Display|
|ROM||16GB or 32GB|
|Processors||Samsung Exynos 7870 octa-core chipset|
|Os||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13